Benefect Botanical Disinfectant Wipes is an EPA registered bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mildewstat, and carpet sanitizer capable of killing human coronavirus. Like all Benefect products, it leverages the antimicrobial properties of Thymol in its proprietary formula. Formulated with whole essential plant oils - not synthesized copies of the chemicals found within the oils - with our unique Optimized Dynamic Chemistry (ODC) surfactant system, Decon 30 boosts cleaning performance while still achieving hospital-level disinfection. The ODC system also enhances mold killing and mildew prevention!
As a business- or home-owner you know that Benefect has been reviewed for safety, efficacy, and environmental impact by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and therefore you can trust what the label says. Naturally, Benefect's botanical ingredients made from plant extracts give it some distinct advantages.
At this time due to COVID-19, this product is final sale and cannot be returned.
If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact Customer Support at +1 800.393.5250 to place your IdeaPaint order.
Mfg. SKU: 20376
EPA Reg. No. 84683-3-74771
EPA N List for use on COVID-19
Packaged: 250 Count
Scent: Lemon & Thyme
Flash Point: None
pH: 4.0 - 5.0
PPE: NONE required
Shelf Life: Best If Used Before 3 Years
Electrical Charge: Non-anionic
Coverage per Gallon: 1000-1200 square feet
Active Ingredients: Thymol 0.05% (present as a component of Thyme oil)
Freeze Thaw Stable: Yes
Made in U.S.A.
EPA Registered for Control Against
TO OPEN PACKAGE
1. Flip open dispensing flap. Pull up corner of center sheet and thread through slot in lid.
2. Replace lid and pull wipe at an angle; the next sheet pops up automatically.
1. Wet the surface with the wipe and wipe clean.
TO SANITIZE & DEODORIZE:
1. Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous non-food contact surfaces.
2. Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. No rinsing is required (even on food contact surfaces).
3. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
1. Wet the surface with the wipe. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing is required (even on food contact surfaces)